As in other games with similar characteristics, in Roblox we can find free reward codes on a regular basis to expand our collection of items and various objects whenever Roblox Corporation decides to share them. Whether it is in events, sweepstakes or simply because they are always available for free, we will be able to get rewards completely free of charge. It is worth mentioning that many of these codes expire over time, so it is important to be attentive and use them before this happens. Below we explain in detail and step by step, how to redeem free codes or promo codes.
How to redeem reward codes in Roblox
- Log in to your Roblox account where you want to redeem the code.
- Go to the promotion code redemption page.
- Enter your code in the box below.
- Click on Redeem.
- If you have successfully redeemed it, you will see a green message indicating this.
- In case the code is inactive or not a promotion code, the message will be red.
- Once we have successfully redeemed the promotion code, we will be able to find the item in question in our account inventory.
How to redeem Roblox promo codes
On the other hand, the method to redeem specific promo codes in Roblox is the same as above. Even so, it can be a bit of a loss for new players as it is a somewhat unknown topic. We remind, also, that these codes can be obtained in some events or sweepstakes of the game, so we must be attentive to the official accounts to not miss anything.
- Go to the Promotions website
- Enter the code in question in the indicated bar.
- Click on Redeem
- If the code is valid, a message will appear indicating this and the reward in question will become part of our library of items.
Source | roblox