Roblox is one of the most popular games in the industry right now, and new players are always looking forward to learning more about how they can play the game.
- MORE: Roblox Murder Mystery 2 (MM2) Value/Tier List January 2022
One of the major reasons for Roblox‘s popularity has been the insane number of games that are available. Some of them feature some exciting features, and many are wondering how they can play it on Oculus Quest 2.
How to Play Roblox VR On Oculus Quest 2
If you are looking to play Roblox on Oculus Quest 2 you will not be able to play it directly. You need to follow a few steps, and you can follow the ones given below to complete the entire process.
- First you need to head to Oculus website and download the software by clicking on the Download Quest 2 PC App button. This app is required to Rift content on Quest 2. Make sure that your headset is connected to PC using Air Link, the Link cable, or any USB 3 cable.
- Once the app is downloaded, install it on your PC.
- Then launch the app and click on Devices. You need to click on Add Headset and select the appropriate model of the device you are using.
- If your Oculus headset is connected, you can click on Continue to proceed with the setup process.
- Once the setup is complete click on Close to complete the process.
- If you get the prompt to Enable Oculus Link click on Enable
- Go to Settings, click on General and allow download from unknown sources.
- Now you need to find find a Roblox game that supports VR. Do note that all games don’t have this feature, so you might have a bit of trouble in finding one. Once you find one, click on Play to start the game.
- You can now play Roblox on the VR headset.
Have something to tell us about this article?